- 10-11 mussels
- 7 shrimp
- 2 lobster tails, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon picked thyme leaves, whole
- 4 ounces coconut broth
- Baby red potatoes, skinned and boiled
- Corn on the cob, boiled
- Fresh focaccia bread for serving
- Coconut broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 inch lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ jalapeño pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan to medium heat. Add the lobster tails to lightly sear then add the chopped onion, garlic and thyme. Sauté for a minute, then add the seasoning water. Cook covered for 3 minutes.
Next, add the shrimp and coconut broth and cook uncovered for a further minute. Finally, add the mussels and cook until the mussels open. Discard any unopened mussels.
To serve, place the boiled baby red skinned potatoes in the bottom of the serving pot, scoop all the seafood overtop, with the lobster being the last to go in. Crown with the corn and freshly baked focaccia.