- 2 pounds marinated chicken (see below for marinade)
- 3/4 cup shiitake mushrooms, julienne
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon “Better Than Bouillon”, chicken flavor
- 1 pound cooked penne pasta
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup teriyaki
- 2 tablespoons prepared Caribbean jerk paste or powder
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, minced
Place the butter in a large skillet. Sauté the chicken until half cooked.Add mushrooms, tomatoes, heavy cream and chicken bouillon.
Sauté for about 3 minutes on medium high heat, or until the cream has thickened. Toss in the scallion and basil.
Cook the pasta as recommended and toss with the sauce.
For Chicken marinade:
Mix all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl with a whisk.
Julienne cut the boneless breast into bite-sized strips. Place the chicken in the marinade and let stand for at least an hour.
Pour off the excess marinade and prepare as described in the recipe above.