- 2 sweet potatoes
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 spring onions (green part only), chopped
- Fresh cilantro, to taste
- Sriracha or hot sauce, to taste
Zesty Tahini Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or water)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos (tamari or soy sauce would work too)
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic
Preheat oven to 400 F. Pierce potatoes with a fork several times and bake for about 1 hour or until tender.
While potatoes are baking, blend together the zesty tahini dressing. Set aside.
Sauté onion, mushrooms and peppers in a skillet until soft, about 3 minutes or so. Add in spinach and cook until just wilted. Remove from heat.
Remove potatoes from oven, cut open, mash each side with a fork and sprinkle on a little sea salt and pepper to season.
Load on the toppings: Start with the sautéed onion and spinach mixture, then add black beans, tomatoes, avocado, spring onion and cilantro. Drizzle desired amount of zesty tahini dressing over each potato. Serve immediately.